Sunday, March 7, 2010

~* love the look *~

Late last week Holly Becker's decor8 page introduced me to the Swedish version of Elle Interior Magazine.

I've always loved looking at kitchens, but this one in particular caught my eye. I just love the dark wood with the soft green-grey cabinets.


The colours obviously stuck in my subconcious, as while I was redecorating this blog yesterday I came up with similar tones - yet not deliberately. I only remembered this kitchen this morning!

Is there a particular colour scheme you've always favoured for your kitchen? Have you put it into practice, or are you like me and (as a renter) have to work with what you've got? There is a gorgeous display in IKEA of using material as the splashback - maybe next time I'm in I'll sneak a photo. :)

I'm off now to do some serious flickr-ing.

~*~

PS: when I grow up I want a SMEG fridge.

~*~

image: Elle Interior, Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment