Monday, March 15, 2010

~* aussie style *~

I'd like to feature some Aussie-ness each week - either homes, decorating style, an Aussie artist - whichever I find and fancy.

Today I discovered this lovely home on the Australian Home Beautiful Magazine site. Located in a Sydney beachside suburb, I'm (somewhat unusually) adoring the pastel colour palette. I dream that I could tie colours and objects together in the home so beautifully like this.

The colour of the blue cups (picked up by the blue backing of the shelves) remind me of Nigella Lawson's range of measuring mugs, which I love.

How great is the red vase shining out in the sitting room, and can you just imagine curling up on that divan in the bedroom with your favourite book or magazine in the late afternoon. Lovely bliss!

~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment